Do you know how to prepare a Pepper Gin Tonic? No matter if it is rose or black, both add an astonishing flavour and aroma. Follow our tips and prepare and serve refreshing and tasteful cocktails, perfect for your parties and events.
Due to its characteristic flavour and taste notes, pepper is the queen of the spices on cuisine. But, do you know it is also a perfect complement for cocktails?
Pepper provides drinks an incredible touch and has become one of the favourite spices on cocktails … as Gin Tonic.
Black pepper Gin Tonic, easy to prepare
If you like challenges and you are a Gin Tonic lover, try a Pepper Gin Tonic. Few ingredients, a bit of creativity, easy to prepare and great taste.
Ingredients for the perfect Pepper Gin Tonic
- Ice cubes
- Black pepper
Now ingredients are ready, take note of the recipe.
- Step 1 Put some ice cubes in a glass, chill it for a couple of minutes and pour gin.
- Step 2 Pour tonic, be careful to do not break the bubbles.
- Step 3 Garnish with your preferred spices. Try black pepper; spicy flavour and aromas will depend on the quantity you add. If you like the garnish or to complement with other spices and botanicals, try rose petals to enhance flavour.
Rose pepper Gin Tonic
Scenting and garnish with rose pepper is the perfect way to prepare a special Gin Tonic enjoying a particular and astonishing flavour. Rose pepper provides notes of sweetness and a bit spicy that your guests will love.
- Ice cubes
- Rose pepper
Note the recipe
Easy recipe for a delicious taste
- Step 1 We recommend to chill the gin as a previous step. Put it in the freezer or in an ice bucket.
- Step 2 Put some ice cubes in a balloon glass and add 50ml (1,7oz) gin.
- Step 3 Add a sprig of parsley and pour the tonic. Be careful when pouring the tonic to do not break the bubble.
- Step 4 Garnish with some rose pepper seeds and enjoy an amazing scent.
Following these steps, you will prepare a delicious cocktail, with a slightly rosé colour, very elegant.
This kind of spices enhances the taste of gin and balance all flavours. Refreshing, a bit spicy and very aromatic.
To enjoy aromas and tastes, we always recommend to serve Gin Tonic in a chilled balloon glass.
Do not use a shaker, tonic bubbles will break and will ruin the cocktail.
Take your time: chill the glass, strain the water, pour tonic carefully, garnish and slightly mix to combine flavours.
Te Tonic offers you the widest range of spices and botanicals for cocktails preparation. Best quality for your best cocktails, choose yours and enjoy.