Winter should not be an excuse to prevent you from enjoying some delicious garnish cocktails, that’s why today we are going to show you how to prepare a Winter Sun Cocktail. The best option, at least the funnier, for you to combat the freezing cold of this upcoming season.
This is a cocktail we think is ideal to affront cold nights because is mainly made with citrus, that means lots of Vitamin C that will provide our body just what it needs.
If you were thinking of ideas for cocktails to offer in your bar during this cold season, this is the option you were looking for. Here goes the best cocktail recipe you were needing:
¿What do you need for preparing a Winter Sun Cocktail?
Here goes the Winter Sun recipe:
List of ingredients:
- Juice of 2 tangerines (2 ounces)
- Juice of half a lemon (1/2 ounces)
- One part of triple sec
- Three parts of vodka (1 ½ ounces)
- You can add sugar and a small rosemary branch
¿How to make a sun winter cocktail?
And know, we are going to make this delicious garnished potion:
- First of all, we squeeze the tangerines and the lemon to obtain the juice that we need to make our cocktail.
- Then we put the juices, the triple sec and vodka on a shaker without any ice.
- Shake and serve on a wide glass with ice, previously frost with sugar and marine salt.
- We end by garnishing the cocktail with a small branch of rosemary that provides the aromatic touch that was missing.
¿Are you ready to make this winter’s star cocktail? This is a very easy cocktail to prepare, plus you can give the final touch by adding some of Té Tonic’s Bites in order to amaze your clients. Also you can always be ready for the job by using Té Tonics botanics to offer at your bar the best and original cocktails ever.