Have you ever tasted a Watermelon Gin Tonic? This is the right time to taste it! A refreshing cocktail, perfect for every occasion and easy to prepare. Take note of our tips and try it today.
Watermelon matches perfectly with gin and tonic water.. it is a refreshing mix, with a tropical and funny touch.
Easy to prepare, you will only need a few minutes to taste an incredible texture and flavour.
Note our recipe for a refreshing and delicious Watermelon Gin Tonic
For the main ingredient, watermelon, choose your preferred texture: juice or puree. In this case, for an iced texture, we recommend to use a blender and prepare watermelon purée.
And now, just note the recipe.
Check the ingredients and list and try this tasteful cocktail
- Watermelon puree
- Gin (2 cups)
- Tonic water (2 cups)
- Lemon juice (30mL)
- Lemon or lime slices
- Ice cubes
Few ingredients and steps and the result is amazing: the most refreshing, colourfull and flavoured cocktail you have ever taste.
Ready? Let’s start now.
Take your time to create the perfect mix of tastes and aromas.
- Step 1: Use a chilled balloon glass.
- Step 2: Put some ice on the chilled balloon glass.
- Step 3: Add watermelon puree, two spoons is enough. Then pour gin and mix carefully.
- Step 4: It’s time to add a sparkling citrus touch. Pour lemon juice and mix.
- Step 5: Pour tonic water, very carefully to do not break bubbles.
- Step 6: Mix and, if you prefer a mild sweet taste, add some sugar.
- Step 7: Garnish the rim with a lemon or lime slice… and enjoy your Watermelon Gin Tonic.
An easy recipe that you will prepare at home to enjoy parties, dinners… Surprise your guests with a tasty cocktail.
Try this recipe and enjoy a tasteful Watermelon Gin Tonic.