Would you like to taste a tasteful Strawberry and Orange Gin Tonic? Discover how to prepare this delicious and refreshing cocktail. Enjoy its sweet amazing flavour!
Gin Tonic taste is one of the most incredible tastier on mixology; can you figure out how surprising could be if you add aromas of strawberries and oranges? This combination is the perfect match of flavours and aromas.
Just mixing gin, tonic water and these fruits you will prepare a refreshing and tasteful cocktail.
Take note of the ingredients and of some easy steps and you will delight your guests with the perfect Gin Tonic.
Note our recipe for the most refreshing Strawberry and Orange Gin Tonic
Are you ready to discover and try our Strawberry and Orange Gin Tonic? It is so easy… just a few minutes to taste a cocktail that boost your senses with its sweet citrus aromas.
Some pieces of strawberries, an orange zest, your preferred gin, ice cubes… Ready? Go ahead.
- Ice cubes
- Orange zest (or Orange essence)
- Tonic water
We recommend a balloon glass (aka Gin Tonic glass) for a strong flavour. The size of this kind of glass helps mixing and enhance its taste notes.
- Step 1: Chill the glass while preparing the cocktail.
- Step 2: Put a couple of ice cubes in a shaker. Use a jigger and pour two shots of gin, then add some orange zests.
- Step 3: Add cinnamon and some slices of strawberry. You can also blend the fruits and pour them in the shaker. Both options are perfect… just make your choice and enjoy.
- Step 4: Shake and mix.
- Step 5: Discard remaining water on the chilled glass.
- Step 6: Chop a strawberry in slices, add to the glass and pour the shaker content.
- Step 7: Pour tonic, carefully to do not break the bubles.
- Step 8: Gently mix and garnish with an orange zest.
And that’s all… enjoy Strawberry and orange Gin Tonic.
Try different ways of prepare this cocktail: add botanicals for amazing taste notes, unique and delicious.
Te Tonic gives you tips to prepare and create different cocktails. Try this recipe for a refreshing and tasteful Strawberry and orange Gin Tonic.