Which spices should I select for my Gin Tonic? Is there a specific way to prepare them?
Find out the most important and essential ingredients for Gin Tonic and discover the best flavours.
Gin Tonic is one of the most famous and trendy cocktails; there are different recipes and ways to prepare it. The times of bitter strong taste of gins have already passed. Now it is one of the most consumed spirits in the world.
Due to the perfect match of ingredients, Gin Tonic stands trendy. There are different recipes, just choose your preferred one and enjoy.
Choose the best spices for your Gin Tonic
Gin Tonic aromas can be easily modified when mixing and combining different ingredients, but always stands its essential characteristics.
That’s the reason to learn about the best spices and botanicals to garnish and scent your cocktails and Gin Tonic. There is not a unique recipe, there are as many as flavours … just try.
Botanicals and spices for Gin Tonic
Gin botanicals are the particular and characteristic aromas that help you to prepare the perfect cocktail. Although there are lots of them, the most well-known are:
- Juniper: these berries’ characteristics are unique, being one of the most important ingredients for cocktails preparing. Juniper is essential in the gin distillation, it has a bitter taste so significative and distinctive.
- Cardamom: also known as Berry of Paradise, cardamom seeds have a very refreshing aroma that matches with citrus tastes. It is one of the most famous spices, essential for intense flavours on cocktails and Gin Tonic.
- Rose pepper: very recommended on mixology, it is completely different from black pepper. Its taste is a mixture of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg so the aromatic and taste notes on cocktails and Gin Tonic will be extraordinary. You can also combine with Jamaican or Cubeba peppers.
- Star anise: not only as a garnish element, star anise add a slightly sour touch to your Gin Tonic and cocktails.
- Citrus zest: orange, lemon and grapefruit aromas are the preferred ones to scent cocktails and Gin Tonic. This is the classic garnish on mixology.
Spiced Sea Salt
Spiced Sea Salts are natural and sophisticated and have become a trending topic. Add new flavours to your cocktails and Gin Tonic, enjoy extra perfect and innovative tastes.
Infusers for Gin Tonic
Infusers for Gin Tonic and cocktails are a real innovation that engages cocktail lover’s curiosity. The idea is to create colourful aromatic drinks saving the essence of the main ingredients.
The best of all is that different spices and botanicals are perfect for Gin Tonic preparation, all of them add spectacular flavours and aromas. That’s why, at Te Tonic, we offer you the widest range of selected spices and botanicals for Gin Tonic and cocktails.