Have you tried Orange Gin Tonic? Try these two recipes and enjoy refreshing and delicious cocktails.
The sweetness of the oranges, combined with the bitterness of the classic Gin Tonic, creates an incredible taste.
Oranges add a sweet and citrus touch, very aromatic, that you will love.
How to prepare an Orange juice Gin Tonic
To prepare an orange juice Gin Tonic is so easy, just a few steps are needed. Try these recipes and create your own one add your preferred ingredients for customized flavours.
Ingredients for an Orange juice Gin Tonic
Take note of the ingredients, sure you have them at home
- 70 ml Orange juice
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 120 ml tonic
- 40 ml gin
- Orange zest naranja
- Ice cubes
Note our tips
Just follow these instructions:
- Put some ice cubes on a balloon glass and let chill for some minutes. Meanwhile, cut an orange zest twist.
- Use a strain and remove water on the balloon glass. Put the orange twist on the glass and pour gin, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Add tonic; be careful when pouring to do not break the bubbles.
- Use a cocktail spoon to mix the flavours.
- Garnish the rim with an orange slice.
Enjoy the refreshing flavour of the Orange juice Gin Tonic.
How to prepare a Marmalade Gin Tonic
Do you know it is possible to add jam to your Gin Tonic and cocktails? This is a different and funny way to enjoy astonishing citrus flavours on your drinks. Try this ingredient and surprise your guests, this is the perfect option for extraordinary Gin Tonic and cocktails.
You will only need these ingredients:
- 120 ml de tonic
- 50 ml de gin
- 1 teaspoon bitter marmalade (bitter orange jam)
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice (garnish)
Note our tips
Enjoy the excellent taste of this bitter orange jam Gin Tonic
- Chill a balloon glass. Put some ice cubes on a balloon glass and let chill for a few minutes.
- On a short mixing glass, pour the gin and add an orange marmalade teaspoon. Stir to dissolve and pour on the chilled balloon glass.
- Add tonic, try to not break bubbles.
- Garnish with an orange slice on the rim.
The result is a delicious bittersweet cocktail, refreshing and very easy to prepare and serve.
Botanicals as cinnamon or rosemary perfectly pair with this kind of cocktails. Try and customize them, adding different aromas to your orange Gin Tonic, boost ingredients for unique flavours.
Té Tonic gives you the tips for the best Orange Gin Tonic, the perfect cocktail for your parties and events.
Enjoy a refreshing wonderful flavour and try new combinations adding the spices you will find in our wide range.