If you have been looking for a new and different cocktail, this is for you: a recipe for a delicious drink, sweet and perfect for your parties.
Algarrobina is a syrup made from carobs, with an intense sweet taste, used as sweetener for juices, ice creams and drinks as coffee.
It has lots of benefits, as bones and teeth strengthening, skin care and red blood cells. Also, it is perfect for child growth due to its protein and calorie content.
It can be used as main ingredient of cocktails. Discover an astonishing experience thanks to its flavour.
This is all you need to prepare an Algarrobina cocktail
This is a very easy recipe, so you can prepare at home without a problem. Just follow our tips and you will surprise your guests with an amazing flavour.
Note the ingredients for an amazing Algarrobina cocktail:
- 2 spoons Algarrobina syrup
- 5 spoons sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- Peruvian pisco
- 1 egg
- Ice cubes
And just a few ingredients and some very easy steps to prepare a delicious cocktail:
- In a blender, mix algarrobina and evaporated milk to obtain a texture similar to a chocolate shake.
- Then pour Pisco, perfect for enhance sweetness of Algarrobina.
- Add sugar (we prefer brown sugar). For a different touch, try to prepare this cocktail adding honey.
- Add crushed ice and blend to mix.
- Finally, add the egg and blend to perfectly mix.
- While blending, put some crushed ice on a glass and let chill. Pour the cocktail and enjoy. For extra flavour or a personal touch, add some botanicals or a pinch of cinnamon.
Now you know how to prepare an Algarrobina cocktail… so try. We would like you to discover different and not common ingredients, and this cocktail is perfect for that purpose. Finish your drink adding some of our botanicals to customize this great mixing.