Have you ever tried the delicious taste of a Red Berries Gin Tonic? If no, just note our tips to prepare it and enjoy this tasteful and amazing cocktail.
Red Berries taste is one of the most well-known variety of this refreshing cocktail. This is a very special combination you will crush on from the first sip.
Tips to prepare a Red Berries Gin Tonic
It is very easy to prepare this kind of Gin Tonic, you will only need a few ingredients and a few tips.
Note the ingredients for your Red Berries Gin Tonic
- Ice cubes
- 50ml gin
- 200ml tonic
- Red berries: strawberries (, raspberries or blackberries (choose two of these).
Adding some botanicals to your preparation you will create new amazing flavours.
Note our tips
Follow these easy instructions to prepare a refreshing and tasteful Red Berries Gin Tonic.
- Step 1: Chill a glass adding son put some ice cubes. We recommend a balloon glass in order to appreciate aromas.
- Step 2: pour your preferred gin.
- Step 3: crush the strawberries and add to the chilled glass.
- Step 4: add raspberries or blackberries and let infuse for some minutes.
- Step 5: add tonic, pouring carefully for not breaking the bubbles.
- Step 6: stir for a perfect mixing and garnish the rim with a strawberry slice. And enjoy!
So easy, isn’t it? Follow our recipe for the best Red Berries Gin Tonic and discover the perfect combination of flavours and aromas.
Which spices and botanicals can I use to prepare a Red Berries Gin Tonic?
The main advantage of this kind of cocktails is that you can add some botanicals and spices and create spectacular tastes. Try a red berries gin with these botanicals and discover new sensations and flavours.
- Rose pepper: it perfectly matches with flavoured gins. It has a sweet citrus touch, not spicy but slightly bitter. Use in moderation.
- Cardamom: add intense sweet citrus aroma to your cocktail with notes of fresh mint and a spicy touch that perfectly matches with flavoured gins and creates a perfect taste.
- Cinnamon: this is one of the most common spices on mixology and a Red Berries Gin Tonic will not be an exception. Add it always once the ice cubes have been added. Use it as garnish or, for extra flavour and aroma, grate it over your cocktail.
- Hibiscus or Jamaican flower: slightly bitter and fruity, it complements your cocktails. This botanical adds a refreshing touch and also, enhances colours and aromas.
Te Tonic offers you the widest range of botanicals, spices and infusers for your cocktails. Try this cocktail and give your personal touch to your drinks.